Each student who has registered for a class is required to contact the Business Office (Room 100K) to discuss payment options and make payment arrangements. All students are required to sign a Tuition Payment Agreement Form outlining the amount of the payment and indicating any due dates. Payments may be made in person, by mail, online through MyLynx, or over the phone by credit card at (309) 268-4358.
Deferred Payment Agreement
If a student has not paid his or her balance in full prior to the first day of classes, a Deferred Payment Agreement must be arranged before the student is allowed to attend classes. Such an arrangement may incur a processing fee and must be arranged through the Business Office.
Student accounts must be paid in full in order for students to register for subsequent semesters. Academic transcripts, records, and degrees/certificates will be granted only to students who have fulfilled all financial obligations to the College.
Lincoln College-Normal offers differing plans for the payment of tuition, fees, and other costs according to the division and/or program of study in which the student enrolls.
Traditional Academic Programs and Midwest College of Cosmetology
- Payment in Full – Payment of all tuition and fees for the semester is made before the beginning of each semester.
- Two Payment Plan – Payment of one-half the semester tuition and fees is paid before the beginning of each semester, and payment of the remaining one-half balance is paid before the beginning of the eighth week of each semester. There is a $25 processing fee per semester with this plan.
- Four Payment Plan (Midwest College of Cosmetology) – Payment of one-fourth of the semester tuition and fees is paid on the 1st of each month. Fall semester payments are due monthly July through October. Spring semester payments are due monthly November through February. Summer semester payments are due monthly March through June. There is a $50 processing fee per semester with this plan.
- Five Payment Plan – Payment of one-fifth of the semester tuition and fees is paid on the 1st of each month. Fall semester payments are due monthly July through November. Spring semester payments are due monthly December through April. There is a $75 processing fee per semester with this plan.
- Individualized Plan – Alternative plans can be arranged with a Business Officer’s approval. These plans may incur a processing fee and must be arranged before a student begins classes.
Center for Adult Learning/ABE
- Pre-Pay – ABE Students will be responsible for ensuring payment is received by the Business Office prior to the first day of each session. Payments may be made by check, money order, cashier’s check, credit card, or cash. Students may also make payments by credit card through their MyLynx account.
- Financial Aid – ABE Students using financial aid to pay for their tuition are responsible for ensuring all proper paperwork is completed in a timely manner. A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be on file with the Lincoln College Office of Financial Aid before registration. Students whose financial aid does not cover all of their tuition charges must make sufficient payment arrangements with the Business Office. Students who do not qualify for financial aid or their financial aid is cancelled for any reason will be required to pay their account in full and provide a new Tuition Payment Agreement form for future courses.
- Employer Tuition Assistance Deferment – Students may defer payment of their tuition until the last day of each class by providing the name of their employer from whom they expect to receive tuition assistance.
The Business Office is located in Room 100K of the main academic building. Fall and spring semester office hours are 8:30-5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 to 5:00 on Fridays; summer hours are 9:30 to 5:30, Monday through Thursday, and 8-4 p.m. on Fridays. Contact the Business Office at (309) 268-4358 or by email at email@example.com.