Students in the Traditional Academic Programs must meet with an academic advisor to make any changes in their course schedule. The academic advisor will work with the student to complete an official registration form which must be filed with the Office of the Registrar. Changes in the number of hours for which a student is registered may impact the student’s status as full- or part-time and may affect fees, financial aid, and eligibility for on-campus housing.