After final grades are submitted to the Office of the Registrar, no grade changes can be made except for a demonstrable error which must be acknowledged by the individual faculty member and approved by both the division/program head and the Dean of Academic Affairs. Administrative withdrawal with a grade change to W may only be granted for a documented and bonafide medical purpose and will result in all course grades for the semester/session being changed to W.