Students may petition to substitute or waive a degree requirement using the following procedures. The following items are required:
- A completed Substitution/Waiver Form indicating the requirement to be substituted for or waived and the rationale for such substitution or waiver. Generally, these forms are completed by the student’s academic advisor and are available in their office.
- A copy of the student’s Lincoln College transcripts.
- A copy of the student’s current degree audit/check sheet.
- Signed approval from the Academic Program Director, AND
- Signed approval from the Dean of Academic Affairs.
If approved, the Dean of Academic Affairs will notify the Registrar to make the appropriate adjustments to the student’s degree audit/check sheet. The Registrar will communicate the denial or approval of any petition to the student and/or their academic advisor in a timely manner.