The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree with a major in Supply Chain and Logistics Management is designed to provide students with a rich, comprehensive, and challenging curriculum that encompasses the major fields of study in supply chain and logistics management. Students take courses from general business administration areas and specialized courses in supply chain and logistics. The program culminates in an experiential educational component via a capstone seminar in Strategic Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the functions of logistics and supply chain management.
- Apply concepts and activities of the supply chain to actual organizations.
- Explain the sequential nature of logistics and supply chain management.
- Produce examples of effective supply chain management and logistics implementation.
- Assess the effectiveness of logistics and materials management throughout the global supply chain.
- Examine the elements leading to effective partnering and strategic sourcing relationships.