The Bachelor of Business Administration Degree is designed to provide students with a rich, comprehensive, and challenging curriculum that encompasses the major fields of study in business management. Students take courses from four areas including Communications; Marketing and Management; Finance, Economics, and Quantitative Methods; and, Leadership and Organizational Behavior. The program culminates in an experiential educational component via a capstone seminar in Strategic Management.
- Integrate knowledge of business concepts, functions and business systems.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary in the business environment.
- Apply business concepts to real world situations.
- Explain ethical choices and obligations businesses face today.
- Identify effective leadership.
- Apply business practices to working in a globally diverse and multicultural environment.
- Analyze quantitative data to support business decisions.
Lincoln College-Normal has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line, Lenexa, Kansas, 66215 USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE: Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Management with a concentration in accounting.