Bachelor Degree Programs
To receive a baccalaureate degree, students must complete a minimum of 120 credit hours, and satisfy all curricular requirements, grade point average, and residency requirements for the specific major. Students must also complete all general education core requirements.
- Business Management (ABE/Traditional)
- Criminal Justice Studies (ABE/Traditional)
- Entrepreneurship (Capstone Degree offered via ABE)
- General Studies in General Studies (Traditional)
- Health Services Administration (ABE)
- Liberal Arts (ABE/Traditional)
- Organizational Leadership (Capstone Degree offered via ABE)
- Sport Management (Traditional Program)
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management (Traditional)
Associate Degree Programs
The Lincoln College transferable associate degree programs (Associate of Arts and Associate of Science) are based upon the College’s overall mission. Each program lays a foundation of general education courses that prepare students for transfer to another post secondary institution or for continuation in one of the bachelor degree programs offered at Lincoln College-Normal.
To earn any Associate’s Degree from Lincoln College-Normal, students must satisfy all requirements of the student’s specific degree program, complete coursework with a cumulative LCN grade point average of 2.00 or above, and complete the last 27 credit hours at Lincoln College-Normal.
- General Studies
- Law Enforcement (ABE/Traditional Program)
- Massage Therapy
Certificates are not academic degrees but are provided to document knowledge in certain professional fields for those students aspiring to employment in that field or for current professionals seeking to acquire new knowledge for professional advancement. Classes used to satisfy the requirements for a certificate carry academic credit and may also be used to satisfy major and minor degree requirements.
- Criminal Justice Studies
- Massage Therapy
- Salon Management